Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The formal agreement to participate in the Challenge is signed by the school board. All of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Challenge are in the document signed by your school board. In addition to the information set out above, the following excerpts from the Terms and Conditions may be helpful to schools participating in the Challenge:
- The Challenge commences in September 2018 and ends in April 30, 2019 11:59 p.m.
- The Challenge is only available to Enbridge Gas Inc. customers in the Enbridge Gas Distribution Service Area. See our franchise map. Registered school must be an Enbridge Gas Distribution customer.
- The Faculty Contact identified on the School Participation Form shall be responsible for working with Enbridge and ensuring that all Challenge requirements are met in a timely fashion. The Challenge is limited in terms of time and budget and is available to eligible customers on a first come, first serve basis. Programs and incentives may be subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time. Enbridge may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject an application or participation form at any time. All dollar amounts are in Canadian currency.
- Participating schools will participate in any follow up surveys, studies, audits, evaluations or verifications conducted by Enbridge or its agents in connection with the Challenge. Enbridge reserves the right to independently verify the information in this application and to randomly select a number of schools to confirm completion of the curriculum modules and activities that were submitted as Enbridge Gas.
Giveaway: The first 25 schools - $100 Staples Gift Card
- No purchase necessary. To enter, Register online at energyschoolchallenge.com.
- The gift card is for the first 25 schools to register online and complete their first activity, and is one prize of a Staples Gift Card, valued at $100, available to be won. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Registration and participation is open to Secondary and Elementary schools within the Enbridge Gas Inc. franchise area. Employees or members of the immediate family of, or those domiciled with an employee of Enbridge Gas Inc. (Enbridge), its affiliated companies, prize suppliers or promotional agencies engaged in connection with this Contest are not eligible to participate in the Energy School Challenge.
- Distribution of gift cards will take place within 10-12 weeks per each registration and completion of activities at Enbridge Gas Inc. location in North York, ON.
- The first 25registrants will be contacted within three (3) business days of their registration via the e-mail address provided by the entrant in the online registration entry form.
- All decisions of Enbridge in connection with this Challenge are final. Enbridge reserves the right to change or amend the terms of this Challenge or terminate it at any time, in its sole discretion without prior notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded.Offer cannot be combined with any other School Challenge offers.
- All entries become the property of Enbridge, which assumes no responsibility for incomplete, lost, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries. No entries will be returned.
- The Challenge is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, and is the sole responsibility of the winner of such prize.